
Monday, November 29, 2010
Dirty and KEVIN DAY ;D..
Kay today woke up at 10.30 played computer till 12+ ? than my father came back home and we had to eat breakfast ? Or lunch ? It was breakfast to me as I did not have my breakfast... HAHA.
Kay than after that I got bored and played comp for 5 minutes ?
than went outside to sweep alot of leaves out of the puddle of leaves -_-. it was such a dumb decision cause omg.. nvm don't wanna mention it ;D.
hmm unnies how are you ? Nvr talk to you for 4 days lerh. i miss you all so much D;
PHOEBE,NATALIE,SHAWNE & TUNHUI.
Kay I decided to put holy innocent's sec as my first choice.
[to be continued...] than after i regretted about that dumb and foolish act... i needed to clean up the mess i made. so Yeah i went to sweep everything into the drain.. than i washed the other car and it was like 6.15 alr !! how time flies D; than we all went to bathe and it was like 6.55 ? than we drove to my Father's,Uncle's house to eat dinner D: turns out they ate cause they were soo hungry.. sorry we were late ! my bro and sis had to pack the blocks (?) or bricks back to the box as they were playing the lego type bricks or blocks.. hehe.. than played with my 'aunt'
which was only sec 2. Next yr sec 3.
SOO FUN.
P.S: Everytime i go online.. i go twitter to see Kevin and Xander Oppa's Updates. ( I don't go Dongho's cause i dont understand his korean.. ( like he said 'No one understands me')
;D but he was pretty cute in the press conference recently this yr..
I was damn regretful i did not went for the Fansign and Fanmeet.. I didn't Know when was it and if there was such an event... God i wanna meet kevin soo bad T.T hes soo damn cute.
OKAY
now talking to Shaun and blogging.... WAS FACEBOOKING HAHA.
KAY
hes asking me to parteh.. but i parteh-d alot alr.
HAHHA
And I'm not in Singapore so how to parteh ?
I don't play Maple..
it can be addictive anyways.. so not playing it is well..
beneficial ?
kay
saranghaeyo KEVIN I LOVE YOU FOREVER. :D
COME TO MALAYSIA D: CAUSE i"ll be there nxt yr.
I'be sure to go with my cuzzie (Michelle) if she wants D: Next yr or whenever. ;D !
Soo many people want me to go this Saturday's 4/12/2010's Concert.. but i don't really like MBLAQ,MISS A,2AM,2PM WAIT.. 2PM IS GOING ?!??!?!?!?! OMFG!! i might go ? HEHEHE.
Natalie and Nicole Is going.. so i wish they meet each other.. but they don't recognize each other anyways.
BYE AND SARANGHAEYO K'OPPA.
♥our lips must always be sealed
7:39 AM