<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2863075721515394421?origin\x3dhttp://harts-m-h.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saranghaeyo,Kevin.
It's like I'm falling and i, i'm lost in your eyes.

Kevin Oppa's-grl(:

The name is Rachel. & I really LOVE Kevin & Minho & my family,friends and people around me.Is A Die-Hard Fan of SHINee,U-Kiss,FT-Island & ZE:A.I admire KimTaeyeon of So Nyuh Shi Dae because of her voice.It is my 2nd BIGGEST dream to go to KOREA and Visit KEVINN ;D.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Watch Whatcha listenin' to

really crazy,just watch whatcha listenin',
cause you might not know what hit you.
watch.what.you're.listenin.to. "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "sweet & desires ?

Bigger Memory Card
Ipod Touch
U-Kissfile
Kevin(:
EVERYTHING about KEVIN:D
Skip levels in Fairview International School.


Speak all you want



Linksboard

Affiliates♥

Natalie friend Phoebe friend
Shawne friend Tunhui friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Beautiful and Horrible Pasts.

November 2010
December 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Actually,today kinda Disappointed... but I expected these results... I got A for Math & Chinese and B for Science and English. It was kinda disappointing to get B for English.. but well... It was kinda surprising that i got A for Math. Anyway I long predicted it.. ( Just after the Math Psle) that I'll get A for Math Cause its kinda easy..
Well kayy.............. I can't really go to alot of School's Express.... ): i can't go to all the good schools i wanted to go.. only Anderson and ZhongHua.. ): Some schools that i can go into are affiliated to Catholic Junior College.. so i might get into College Easily ;D. Was kinda like going to Pick Holy Innocents Express... cause my marks is only 2 marks away from the lowest mark ): really sad.
god.
anyway thanks to all the gods that helped me ;D.
tmr going to go Malaysia For 1 week? so don't waste your money by calling me cause I can't answer.
Thanks SHAWNECHIA unnie for the SHINee Stuff. (:
thanks to all my unnies.
Yeap... and im going to bring all the Secondary books.. the S1 option forms and yeah.. and my laptop there to apply ;D. going to discuss with parents.. cause my parents are FOREVER busy in Singapore.. but not in Malaysia.. cause we go out almost everyday in Malaysia.
Bye viewers.
some quotes are true.

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:44 AM